2 Tier Cake with Sharp Edges 10th March 2019
This is a hands on class where you will learn how to prepare, cover, stack and decorate a 2-tier cake to achieve a professional finish, under the personal guidance of Linda.
You will learn how to:
- Level, fill and ganache a 6” sponge cake
- Cover the cake with sugarpaste to achieve a smooth professional finish and the much sought after sharp edges
- Mount the cake on the iced board
- Dowel and stack the cake, using a pre-covered dummy cake for the top tier
- Apply ribbon
- Make ruffle flowers and attach to your cake
- Finally you will take home a beautifully decorated cake to impress your friends and family.
The class includes everything you will need, including apron, equipment and materials and a box to take your cake home in.
Refreshments are available throughout the day, but please bring a packed lunch.
9.30 am to 5 pm
10th March 2019
Sold OutShare this look with your friends ...